Monday, November 16, 2009

What would you love to look like(body wise)?


I would love to have Britney's body! I need to keep working out and eating right, but even then, I know that's just a dream. I think it's good though to have inspiration pics. Just like when you're decorating a room and you want it to look like an "inspiration room", but still be yours, you should have a "inspiration body". So anyways, that is mine!
Working out is still going great! I think it's really just part of my day now. I've been working out 4-5 days a week for about 45 minutes a time. I'm still eating right. Not diet food, but just eating the right portions of normal food. Whenever I dieted in the past, I was never able to stick with it.
So far, so good! What about you all?
-Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment