Monday, November 9, 2009

I did it....

I joined the gym. I worked at a gym all through highschool and some during college, in fact I was a personal trainer. Somehow though I let myself go and gained alot of weight.

I have been putting off joining the gym for so many reasons... I had the Wii Fit, Wii Active, I have a great place to walk by the river, I have pilates and yoga tapes- so no need to join a gym. Well, when it happened to be rainy or cold or too hot, I would just make excuse after excuse. I also think part of putting off the gym membership had been that I was scared- scared people would judge me for being overweight.

But I took the plunge today and did it. There is no better time than to continue on my weightloss journey than now, especially before the holidays.

I walked/jogged on the treadmill for 30 minutes today, did the recumbrant bike for 17 minutes and walked 5 laps around the indoor track. I feel great and feel like I have just made a huge accomplishment.

Jessica (2bemrs.hendrix)

No comments:

Post a Comment