Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Are you sticking with it?

For about the past month, I've actually stuck with this diet and exercise plan. This past weekend, I did treat myself to a not so healthy meal at Cheesecake Factory, but it was an early birthday meal w/ my family, so I'd say it's allowed! I've been eating three healthy meals a day and if I feel the need to snack, I'll grab a couple of spoonfulls of ff cottage cheese, an apple or a yogurt.

Working out has been great too! I've never been much of a runner, but it's getting so much easier. If I know I'm going to do the wii active, I run for about 4-5 songs on my ipod.... so somewhere around 15 minutes. If not, then I'll run/ jog for about 7 songs. Then I do 50 regular sit ups and 50 side to side.

I now truly believe that you have to be ready to get in shape. For about a year, I've been wanting to, but just last month it finally clicked. I don't even remember what I was doing, but I just realized that eating fatty food isn't worth not being happy with myself. There are plenty of healthy meals that taste great. Also, working out for 30-45 minutes a day 5 times a week isn't that much. It just finally clicked, and I'm so glad!

A lady at work asked if I'd lost weight and my husband has also said that he thinks I'm losing weight (and believe me, he wouldn't say it if he didn't mean it), so what I'm doing is definately working!

So, for me it's been right around a month that I've been with this! How are you all doing at sticking with it?

-Kathryn (daisymaybride77)


No comments:

Post a Comment